Facebook Business Pages – Probably the most important aspect of your social media marketing plan
Using Facebook to market your business is probably one of easiest ways to communicate with your target audience online.
This is our exclusive guide to Facebook Business Pages
Benefits of using a Facebook business page:
- Free to use for businesses
- Communicate with millions of Facebook users around the world
- Instantly publish links to your website
- Update customers with new products or services
- Gain an important social media link to your website
Facebook business pages are free
Although Facebook does offer options for businesses to advertise for a fee, most businesses can get a lot from the social media platform without spending a penny. The social media network, Facebook has over
Communicate with your customers directly using Facebook pages
Traditionally businesses would have several methods of communication with their customers including; phone calls, direct mailing, and face to face meetings, but, now businesses have the advantages of the internet at their disposal. Businesses are using Facebook to market their products and services with instant two way communication, customers can reply, comment, or message businesses using Facebook.
Business Facebook pages allow you to share links to your website
Now that you have added a page to your website, how will anyone know about it?
Simple! You can share your website address on Facebook so people can simply click the link to visit your website and see your new web page.
Tell customers all about that new product or service you offer
Your customers need to be reminded about your business, especially if you have just added a new product or if you have a special offer available today only!
By engaging your customers with an interesting new product or service your business offers, you can entice Facebook users to visit your website and buy your product or service.
Good Examples of enticing Facebook page posts :
- Are you looking for a new tablet for Christmas? Tablet computers only £99 , Today Only! Contact Us
By engaging customers by asking a question, you will be more likely for customers to answer by posting a comment on your Facebook business page.
- 20% off all bookings made before 4pm today, Simply call us on 01207 438 292Telling customers to act now will entice customers to go ahead and make a purchase instantly.
Nobody wants to miss out on a special offer, do they?
- Helpful Tip of the Day: The last post for Christmas in the UK is Wednesday 18 December.Giving your customers helpful tips and hints will always help to get your Facebook posts likes and shares.
Likes and shares allow friends of your customers to see your post too, this is one of the best marketing bonuses you can hope to receive. Think of a like or a share as the online version of “word of mouth”
Gaining that all important social media link to your website
Facebook business pages allow you to place a website link on your page, this is a helpful link to improve your website visibility on Google or your favourite search engine. It is good practice to use the same link such as “http://fireflynewmedia.com” on all of your social media profiles such as twitter, pinterest, google plus, and linked in.